As an Estimator, Builder and Maintenance provider of Commercial Projects, Dayton Mills provides its services of Construction Management, to assist clients to see their forecasted costs, explained, allowing discussion and debate of time, quality and costs.
This service can also allow portions of a project to proceed, all while designs, approvals, permits are evolving…..
All of the strengths and techniques we apply as a General Contractor, are provided in our Construction Manager/Combined General Contractor Service.
- Preliminary-conceptual Budgeting (Pre-Construction Component)
- Further more detailed budgeting – to Tender Stage
- Coordination and compilation of IFT (Issued For Tender) Documents
- Issuance of IFT Documents
- Analyzing, Negotiating, awarding and issuance of all contracts
- Issuance of IFC (Issued For Construction) Documents
- Issuance of all Material Purchase Orders
- Setup of Project Issue Management Controls
- Setup of Shop Drawings, samples, mock up Procedures
- Coordinate testing of materials, soils and installed work.
- Project Budget Setup, Accounting, and Monthly Billing Reports
- Scheduling of Project, with on-going updates
- Owner & Trade Contractor regularly Scheduled Site Meetings
- Full-time Supervision, Site Controls, Insurances & Coordination
- Safety protocols per Dayton Mills Safety policies and Work Safe BC
- Milestone reviews, Inspections, additional to Consultants, and Municipal
- Many sets of communication to City, Municipal, Service agencies, prior, during and at end of
project, allowing for project turnover, commissioning and Occupancy.
- Quality Control Reviews, listings, issuance and corrective expediting.
- Provide As-Built Documents through trades and consultants
- Provide Owner’s Maintenance Manuals through trades and Consultants
- Closeout procedures and reconciliation of all Contracts and Holdbacks
- Assist during the 1 year warranty period